Full and Part time care staff required
Would you like to work as part of an outstanding team of carers? Would you love a rewarding job that really improves other people’s quality of life? We’re always happy to hear from motivated, independent people with a passion for working within the caring profession.
Our care assistants benefit from:
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday, pro rata
- Contracted hours
- Paid travel time and mileage
- NEST pension scheme
- Paid induction and training
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Comprehensive support in their roles.
Our carers work as part of a small team committed to providing exceptionally high standards of care within South Oxfordshire. Carers support people living in their own homes. This includes personal care, support for the terminally ill and their families, and respite for carers. Care is provided between 7am and 10pm.
“What is good about working for Countywide Caring is that it’s a small company which is good as it has more of a team feel to it as well as it’s like family where everyone supports one another. There are always chances to progress and no two days are the same which keeps you on your toes and always learning” Miss O, Sep 2017
- You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, empathy and an ability to engage with all sorts of people. You will also need to be able to work independently and adapt to an ever-changing environment. No experience is necessary as full induction and training is offered.
- Work is within South Oxfordshire. As care is provided between 7am and 10pm, you’ll need to have some flexibility about working hours.
- You must have a full clean UK Driving licence and your own car.
- All offers subject to enhanced DBS, full work history and satisfactory references.
Apply to work with us
If you think you’re a good match with us, please get in touch to enquire about our current roles.